الجمعة، 9 سبتمبر 2011

كلام اقتصادي مرة خطير


What You Can Do to Protect
Yourself and Actually Make Money

So what should you do... to protect and possibly even grow your wealth in the next few years?

Well, there's a series of pretty simple financial moves I believe you should begin making, immediately.

And here's something I want you to keep in mind: I'm really only going to talk about your finances here.

As far as protecting your family... well... it depends on your circumstances. If you live in an urban area, I recommend making sure you've got somewhere you can go in case there are riots or food and water shortages. I think there's a very good chance we'll see that in the next two years.

Wherever you're going to wait out the chaos, I recommend you have basic food, water, and medical supplies to last you for at least six months.

Remember, you won't be able to count on the government during this crisis. Think about it... if the government couldn't even save the city of New Orleans during hurricane Katrina, how in the world will it save an entire country when all hell breaks loose?

And as I said earlier, the truth is, the government won't even try to save individual American citizens... the government will be much more concerned with saving itself.

As far as taking care of your money – to make sure you don't lose money and even use this situation to come out quite a bit ahead – well, that's where I can help you.

All of the moves I recommend are simple and fairly straightforward to implement – at least right now. If you wait to do these things, however, they will almost certainly get very expensive, difficult, and even impossible to do.

If you do these things now, not only will you be better prepared to weather the coming storm, I believe you could also make quite a bit of money over the next few years.

And if I'm wrong... well... that's the best part... I think you'll still make very good gains.

Even if all we get out of this crisis is a mild inflation, you will still be set up to do very, very well.

So here are the specific steps you should take...

STEP #1. GET SOME OF YOUR MONEY BEYOND THE REACH OF THE U.S. GOVERNMENT (it's perfectly legal, and a lot easier than you think)

I know you probably don't believe me when I tell you that the U.S. government is going to implement policies to save itself, which are unimaginable right now.

But remember, desperate governments will do very desperate things. That's why they outlawed the ownership of gold 80 years ago.

That's why they are already talking about "nationalizing" automatic 401(k) and retirement plans... and it's why it might soon be against the law to open a foreign bank account, or to move your money overseas without paying outrageous taxes.

The good news is, I met recently with a man who is considered one of the top "asset protection" attorneys in America.

In short, I learned that there are four simple investments you can make right now, which you DO NOT have to report to the U.S. government.

Don't get me wrong...

When and if you ever sell these things, years down the road, you are still required to pay taxes on your gains. But the great thing is, while you are holding these investments, so long as you play by the rules, neither you nor anyone else is required to report them to the government.

And this benefit should be obvious...

The less the government knows about where you have your money, the better. They simply will have a very hard time taking what they don't know you have.

I am personally putting a fairly significant portion of my portfolio into one of these assets. And I plan to hold it for a long time. No matter what happens, I know I'll have a significant amount of money that is beyond the government's grasp.

I'm not going to tell you exactly what I'm doing here in this letter, but I will explain everything in full detail in my new report, called: The 4 Investment Assets You Do NOT Have to Report to the U.S. Government. And I will gladly give you access to a copy, free of charge.

In addition to explaining how I'm protecting my own money, I'll show you three other places you can put your money, which you legally do not have to report to the U.S. government.

Of course, normally it would cost you thousands of dollars to meet with my asset protection attorney, and to take advantage of his best strategies. But I'll reveal everything you need to know to get started in this report.

Plus, I'd like to send you the information on...

STEP #2: HOW TO ACQUIRE THE WORLD'S SAFEST ASSETS, WHICH ARE LIKELY TO PERFORM BEST DURING THIS PERIOD.

What I'm talking about here is buying as much gold and silver as you can reasonably afford. I know... gold has had a huge run, jumping more than 300% in the past decade.

But believe me, when the U.S. dollar loses its status as the world's reserve currency, this early run is going to be a mere afterthought.

I will be surprised if gold does not reach $5,000 or $6,000 an ounce in the next few years.

The smartest money managers in the world, people like George Soros, David Einhorn, and John Paulson, have all recently taken huge positions in gold. And I think you are crazy to not do the same.

How should you do it?

There are many options. And my research firm has recently published a great book, called The Gold Investors Bible, which details in full all of the best ways to own and hold gold bullion.

In this volume, we reveal dozens of secrets about the gold industry... specifically the best ways to buy, sell, and store your gold. It explains why some gold coins are better than others. How to buy gold with ZERO dealer markup. How to easily and safely store some of your gold overseas, very cheaply... where to hide it... and so much more.

Not regularly available for sale, this book is valued at $24. I'd like to give you instant access to a copy, totally free of charge.

And what about silver?

Well, I believe silver will serve a unique role during this currency crisis.

Let me explain...

For most of recorded history, the price of gold has been around 16 times the price of silver. This ratio – the so-called "silver ratio" – has fluctuated from time to time based on silver discoveries and attempts by governments to regulate the silver-to-gold ratio. But... in a free market, where demand for silver as money exists, I'd expect the natural supply and demand balance to lead to a silver price around 1/16 times the price of gold.

Based on the historical ratio, with the price of gold around $1,500, the price of silver should be around $94. It's not, of course. Today, silver is trading around $38. Today then, gold is selling for more than 40-times the price of silver.

What explains the difference between hundreds of years of history and today? Why is silver still so cheap relative to gold?

When silver is "demonetized," as it is now (meaning it's not being used for money, but just for industrial purposes), supplies soar as people sell silver for gold and other currencies.

On the other hand, during periods of monetary crisis, demand for silver as money pushes the silver ratio heavily in silver's favor.

For example, the ratio returned to its historic range (16) during World War I. It happened again in the early 1970s, when Nixon abandoned the gold standard. It also happened most famously in 1979-1980, when it seemed as if America was really entering a serious money crisis

Most people don't know this, but silver is actually the best-performing asset of this century... not gold.

Gold has risen from $256 to $1,500 since 2000. That is a rise of 485%. Silver has risen from $4.02 to $38. That is a rise of 845%.

In short, silver is the best hedge against a money crisis.

As the dollar fails, silver will once again be in demand as money.

And as this demand materializes, the free market price of silver will likely return to around 1/16 the price of gold. When gold hits $2,000 an ounce, and assuming the price of gold is 16 times the price of silver, silver should be worth about $125. My multimillionaire friend and currency expert, Chris Weber, believes silver will likely hit $187 an ounce.

If that happens, you could make gains of around 400% if you invest at today's prices.

So what are the best ways to buy silver?

Well, my firm has done a ton of research on this precious metal. We have found great ways to hold the metal personally... to have it stored in a secure location in the United States or overseas... and more. We've put everything we know into a valuable guide called: Secrets of the Silver Market.

I'd like to give you this valuable resource, also free of charge. I'll show you how to get it in a second.

But first let me get to the 3rd financial step I recommend you take right now:

STEP #3: LEARN THE 100% SECRET

If you want the opportunity to make a lot of money during the coming crisis, one sure way to do it is to learn the intricacies of an unusual investment strategy that is now making some investors an absolute fortune.

At my research firm, we have been teaching readers this method for several years.

And get this: You don't have to buy a single stock to begin using this strategy... and it has nothing to do with "shorting."

In a nutshell, this is an approach that could enable you to safely extract gains of exactly 100% from the market... without ever owning or touching a stock.

Keep in mind: this strategy can play out in two very different ways. Though you'll always be able to keep the initial cash you extract from the market, there is a chance you will be required to purchase the underlying stock, at a price less favorable that its current market value. So please understand, there is risk involved with this strategy, and it probably won't be right for everyone.

But this can be such a sound market strategy, especially in times of financial uncertainty, that once you learn how it works, you might decide to never invest the old-fashioned way again.

That's why I call this the 100% Secret.

For example, look at how it has worked for a few of the folks I taught this secret to in recent years...

Last March, for example, Peter Kos of Boise, ID began using this strategy. He says he now makes an average of $10,000 per month. And Randy Bowman of Annapolis, MD told me he's made over $87,500 with this technique. Bernard Henderson of Carmel, IN, now collects an average of $100 a day. Another, Harold Welchik of New Brunswick, NJ, has made over $20,000.

Tim Hewitt from Sacramento probably put it best when he wrote me and said: "This has saved my portfolio."

That's why financial author Lee Lowell writes: "I've been a professional trader for 17 years... but many people have never heard of a [this investment], let alone used this strategy. This is a great way to get your hands on instant cash."

Pulitzer Prize winning author James Stewart learned this technique recently and said: "[These payouts] are so rich I consulted a colleague to make sure they were real."

This seldom-understood strategy is how we've helped dozens of people make incredible gains, even in a terrible stock market. And in all likelihood, when the stock market gets really bad, as I expect it soon will, this will be incredibly lucrative and safe strategy.

Everything you need to know is in my new report called: The 100% Secret: The Easiest Way to Make Money When Stocks are Risky.

I'll explain exactly how this investment strategy works so you can decide if its something that might be right for you. And I'll show you how you could begin to take advantage of it, starting immediately..

Believe me, this is something you want to learn about now. Because as the stock market begins to unravel, this incredible technique will likely get more and more lucrative.

And that brings me to:

STEP #4: MAKE SURE YOU OWN THE ONE ASSET THAT CAN HELP SAVE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, NO MATTER HOW BAD THINGS GET 

There's no telling exactly how bad things are going to get as this crisis unfolds.

I firmly believe there could be riots, marches in the streets, bank runs, massive arrests, and periods of uncontrollable mayhem... at least for several months as things begin to unravel.

But the good news is that there is one asset you can own (now widely available in America), which should help protect you and your family from this chaos... and could also likely make you a fortune in the years to come.

I'm not talking about guns or bonds or gold or other precious metals... or anything like that. And of course this has absolutely nothing to do with the stock market.

What I'm talking about is a very powerful asset that wealthy families have used for centuries to protect themselves... and preserve and build their fortunes.

An index tracking this asset has absolutely crushed the stock market between 1991 and 2009, by returning more than 13,000% during that period.

Best of all, it provided these gains with almost no volatility. Just look at the chart below.

See how that blue line goes straight up, without any hiccups?


Multimillionaire investor Barton Biggs wrote that this type of asset, throughout history, "protected both your wealth and your life."

During World War II, for example, when millions of families lost their entire life savings through inflation or government seizure, this was the one asset that enabled some families to protect, preserve, and grow their money.

What the average American doesn't realize is that many of the richest people in the United States have a significant ownership stake in this asset: The Walton family (of Wal-Mart fame), Bill Gates, Ted Turner, the Hilton family, Charles Schwab, Microsoft billionaire Paul Allen, the Hunt family (of Texas oil fame), the Hearst family, the Ford family, and more

As I mentioned, you can easily make this investment today, here in America. Probably less than 1% of the population owns it today... but it is readily available, and fairly inexpensive.

I've written up all of the details on everything you need to know. My full report is called: The World's Most Valuable Asset in a Time of Crises.

There are several ways to make this investment. I'll show you what they are.

Like I said, this has nothing to do with stocks, bonds, precious metals, guns, medicine, or anything like that. Yet it could save your family... and make you very wealthy in the coming years.

As my multi-millionaire friend Doug Casey says, it's the ONE THING you should own in the years to come.

I don't want to say any more about it than that, here in this letter. The truth is, the fewer people who know about this investment secret, the better.

So how can you begin taking these simple steps, right away?

Well, my company, Stansberry & Associates Investment Research, is a financial research firm.

We have a staff of about 50 people, and our main objective is to find safe and profitable investment ideas that you are not likely to hear about anywhere else.

Since we started this business a decade ago, we have helped a lot of people make a lot of money...

Harold Thiessen from Montana wrote recently to say: "My IRA has gone from a low of $315,000.00 to the present high of $952,000.00. I can only thank [you] for changing my life so much."

Dan Koffin, from San Diego, also contacted us recently to say: "Since joining, my portfolio has grown by several hundred thousand dollars. I look forward to a long and prosperous relationship."

We even got an interesting note recently from a reader named Ulysses Reuter, who says he has been making a "small killing" – enough to buy a nice-sized boat and a house in Mexico. Here's the photo he sent (below). He writes:


Mr. Reuter added: "We took delivery of her 3 weeks ago and are cruising the Bahamas. In October we will take her through the Panama Canal over to the Pacific side since I just bought a home in Mexico..."

Then there was the nice note from Mitchell Donavan, from Ithaca, New York. He said: "I was working long hours with overtime to make a living when I joined you. The excellent results have allowed me to retire early."

Believe me, nothing makes me feel better than receiving notes like these.

But I have to tell you, right now, I am really worried that a lot of our subscribers and many, many hard-working Americans are going to get caught totally by surprise when this inevitable crisis hits.

That's why I created this presentation, and that's why I'd like to send you the full details on exactly how I believe this is all going to unfold... and exactly how to protect yourself and even prosper during this crisis.

Remember: The government is not going to save you:

If the government couldn't save one small city from the disastrous news coming, then how is it going to save all of us when the [beep] really hits the fan?

You can either let things happen to you... or you can take a few simple steps and take charge of your family's fate.

As I mentioned earlier... when we began writing about the looming collapse of the bond market and the risks to the U.S. dollar, a lot of people called us "right-wing nutjobs" or "gold bugs."

But that was when silver was still less than $20. When gold was under $1000. That was before food prices soared. Before the Fed began to print trillions of new dollars every year and to use these dollars to buy our own bonds in one of the greatest Ponzi Schemes of all time. That was before folks realized most of the states are going bankrupt... before they saw that even doubling taxes wouldn't end our annual deficit.

We knew all of these things were going to happen... even though it was hard to believe our own conclusions.

And, we know all of these problems are going to get a lot worse. The fact is, we can't afford our debts. We can't stop printing money. And as a result, we're going to see a massive dollar crisis.

The only question is, what will it take for you to recognize the crisis I've been warning about? How high will gold have to go? How many banks will have to be seized by the FDIC? How high will oil have to soar? Or food prices? Or foreign currencies? When will you finally realize there's a problem...?

Even the Wall Street Journal can see the writing on the wall. They ran a story on March 2nd of this year called: Why the Dollar's Reign Is Near an End

I hope you will act now. When the situation finally turns, it will happen suddenly. If our government suddenly finds itself unable to sell bonds at a reasonable price, the rule of law will evaporate overnight.

Most people will do nothing. They will continue to assume tomorrow is likely to be pretty much the same. These people are going to get wiped out.

Please, don't let that happen to you and your family.

The nice thing is, you can give my research a look, and receive everything I've mentioned here, at absolutely no risk or obligation.

Simply let me know you'd like to take a trial subscription to my monthly newsletter, called Stansberry's Investment Advisory, and I will immediately give you access to:

Research Report #1: The 4 Investment Assets You Do NOT Have to Report to the U.S. Government 

Research Report #2: The Gold Investor's Bible 

Research Report #3: Secrets of the Silver Market 

Research Report #4: The 100% Secret: The Easiest Way to Make Money When Stocks are Risky. 

Research Report #5: The World's Most Valuable Asset in a Time of Crises 


Also, on the first Friday of each month, I'll send you my monthly newsletter,Stansberry's Investment Advisory. I'll keep you up to date on exactly what's going on regarding this financial crisis, and I'll show you some unusual and incredible ways to make money now and as it begins to unfold.

We have found some great ways to make a fortune as the government continues to try to bail out one failing industry after another.

I'll also keep you up to date on what I am doing to protect myself. I'll make sure you stay abreast of changes to the laws and government interventions.

And... every day the markets are open, I'll send you my paid-subscribers-only e-mail called the Stansberry & Associates Digest.

In short, I report on all the work my firm is doing... the most interesting investment ideas... what we're researching now... and what we expect to happen in the months to come.

So how much does my work cost... and how can you get started?

Well, a one-year subscription, including everything I mentioned here, normally costs $99 per year – that's what many others have paid.

But right now, you can try my research, for HALF-OFF the normal rate. You'll pay just $49.50 for an entire year.

Why so cheap?

Well, to be honest, our business really only works if our subscribers stick with us for the long-term. But we realize you've got to try our work first, to see if it's right for you.

And that's why, through this letter, we're making it so cheap, and essentially risk-free to try. What I mean is, you'll have the next four months to take a look at the Research Reports I've just described, plus the next four issues of my newsletter... and the next four months of my daily Digest reports.

If you decide for any reason my work is not right for you, just let us know and you can receive a full refund... and keep everything you've received so far.

In other words, by taking me up on this offer, you are agreeing only to TRY my work to see if you like it.

I hope you'll consider this offer seriously. I know in my heart it will be one of the best financial moves you ever make.

To get started, simply click on the link below, which will take you to a secure order form. Your order will be processed immediately, and you'll have access to all of my work in a matter of minutes.

Sincerely,



Porter Stansberry
Founder, Stansberry & Associates Investment Research
May 2011

http://www.stansberryresearch.com/pro/1103PSIEOAVD/PPSIM648/PR

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق